The Skilled Independent 189 Visa – Assessing Eligibility and Points Test book will provide you with an explanation of the points test used in for migration purposes.
Many online calculators are simple and do not go into detail on how or why you receive points for those categories. Understanding how points are awarded is important to maximising your chances of success for a Skilled Independent 189 Visa. If you understand how the system works, you can find the areas that you can excel in and gain even more points. The Skilled Independent 189 Visa is an increasingly competitive visa to apply for and the more points that you get, the higher the chances of you receiving an invitation to apply.
The categories that points are awarded for are:
- English language ability
- Employment experience
- Overseas employment experience
- Educational qualifications
- Australian study requirement
- Credentialled community language
- Regional area
- State or Territory Nomination and sponsorship
- Partner skills
Written from years of experience, the invaluable insider knowledge is distilled into an easy to follow guide that will help you do your own visa. You will be given access to insider knowledge on how and why points are awarded for each category. Each category will be explained in detail and how you can maximise your points. It will also help you accurately calculate the points that you are eligible for and your likely chances of success.
The Australian Skilled Visa Manuals are a series of guides that were first written to train agents and now rewritten to directly help an applicant to do their own visa application.
This book is for:
- current or existing applicants for Skilled Independent 189 Visa
- people who want to apply for a Skilled Independent 189 Visa
- people who are interested in migrating to Australia
- people who want to know the process to apply for a Skilled Independent 189 Visa
- people who want to do their own visas